Customer Service Representative (Las Vegas, NV)
HomeGuard Incorporated seeks motivated individuals to join our team of hardworking, professional, friendly, and honest employees. HomeGuard provides a great work environment along with a benefits package that includes:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Bonuses & much more.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Take all incoming calls, possibly redirecting to appropriate personnel
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to our clients in the Real Estate Industry.
- Enter Orders and schedule appointments.
- Cross-sell related products to customers.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Follow-through with customer to assure client satisfaction.
- Take on projects as needed.
To be successful in this position the following qualifications are necessary:
- Exceptional phone skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient with Access, MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Windows Operating System and Office knowledge and experience
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be enthusiastic, have a strong can-do attitude and be a team player
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to operate basic office machinery (fax/copier/printer)
- Self-motivated to work without constant direct supervision
- Work well under pressure with time sensitive deadlines
- Willing to take ownership of Customer Service Position and any project given
- Good attendance a must
- Punctuality is imperative
Only those candidates whose resumes are selected will be contacted. Phone calls regarding this position will not be accepted.
|Job Category||Admin / Customer Service|