Sales Support Representative
We are a Home Inspection and Home Warranty company serving Real Estate agents throughout Northern California. This position is located in our Sacramento office.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as the aptitude to work accurately with frequent interruptions.
- Must be a fast learner and the ability to follow directions.
- Strong written, verbal, data entry and have typing skills.
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook.
- Exceptional phone skills; easily establishes strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- Must be enthusiastic, have a strong doer attitude, be a team player and creative in your sales strategy.
- Scheduling sales appointments for Outside Sales Representative, cold calling agents/offices
- Generating new and repeat sales by providing product and pricing information in a timely manner.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Setting up and maintaining extensive customer database.
- Increasing sales and customer satisfaction by means of letter writing and cross-selling.
- Hourly Position
- Monthly bonus incentive
- Medical/Dental & Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Credit Union savings