Inside Sales Account Manager – Sacramento Office
Looking for an entry level position?
Do you like working with and being part of a team?
Are you looking for the opportunity to add to your skills and grow within a company?
The Inside Sales Account Manager will work cooperatively with the Outside Sales Representative to increase customer satisfaction by account management, as well as creating new business relationships.
We are a Home Inspection and Home Warranty company serving Real Estate agents throughout Northern and Southern California. This position is located in our Sacramento office.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as the aptitude to work accurately with frequent interruptions
- Must be a fast learner and the ability to follow directions
- Strong written, verbal, data entry and typing skills
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook
- Exceptional phone skills; easily establishes strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Must be enthusiastic, have a strong doer attitude, be a team player and creative in your sales strategy
- Scheduling sales appointments for Outside Sales Representative, cold calling agents/offices
- Generating new and repeat sales by providing product and pricing information in a timely manner
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Setting up and maintaining extensive customer database
- Increasing sales and customer satisfaction by means of letter writing and cross-selling
Monthly bonus incentive
Company Paid Life Insurance