Sales Support Representative
HomeGuard Incorporated seeks a self-motivated individual to join our team of hardworking, professional, friendly, and honest employees as a sales support representative. This position supports our outside sales team, and comes with full employee benefits.
Looking for an entry level position?
Do you like working with and being part of a team?
Are you looking for the opportunity to add to your skills and grow within a company?
The Sales Support Representative will work cooperatively with the Outside Sales Representative to increase customer satisfaction by account management, as well as creating new business relationships.
We are a Home Inspection and Home Warranty company serving Real Estate agents throughout Northern California. This position is located in our Livermore office.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as the aptitude to work accurately with frequent interruptions.
- Must be a fast learner and the ability to follow directions.
- Strong written, verbal, data entry and typing skills.
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook.
- Exceptional phone skills; easily establishes strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- Must be enthusiastic, have a strong doer attitude, be a team player and creative in your sales strategy.
- Scheduling sales appointments for Outside Sales Representative, cold calling
- Generating new and repeat sales by providing product and pricing information in a timely manner.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Setting up and maintaining extensive customer database.
- Increasing sales and customer satisfaction by means of letter writing and cross-selling.
Monthly bonus incentive
Quarterly bonus incentive
Company Paid Life Insurance