HomeGuard Incorporated Repairs Concierge
The Repairs Concierge Team will keep HomeGuard’s repair customers informed of What to expect, When to expect it, and Why it’s important.
Every possible effort to communicate was employed. On those occasions when I was unable to answer their call, an e-mail arrived before I could check voice mail. Grateful for that.
Communication for the work execution was fantastic… calls and emails to confirm scheduled appointment and also after work was complete.
Why is it important to the customer?
- Repair Concierge Team Member is the customer’s personal point of contact.
- Meet contractual obligations, e.g., leak-free roof, termite certification.
- Committed to getting work done on time, on schedule, and minimize inconvenience.
- Prepare the home for sale.
- Provide customer confidence and peace of mind.
What to expect from the Repair Concierge Department?
- The day after work is scheduled, a HomeGuard Concierge Team Member will call/email the customer to introduce themselves as the customer’s point of contact.
- HomeGuard Concierge Team Member will call/email the customer 15-30 minutes before the job starts to give an update on the contractor’s arrival time and to confirm work to be performed that day.
- HomeGuard Concierge Team Member will follow up with the customer at the end of every business day, before 6:00 PM, with a job status update.
- HomeGuard Concierge Team Member will call/email the customer with an arrival time of the Notice of Completion (NOC), and to expect a survey two days following the NOC.
- One day after the NOC is sent, the HomeGuard Concierge Team Member will call/email the customer to confirm the customer is satisfied with the overall experience.